Head injury, swelling, ear pain, sore jaw. Medical attention required?

Last night I got hit in the head above my left ear... it hurt really bad when it happened and it seemed swollen last night. My teeth and inner ear hurt immediately and it was later followed by a very sore jaw. It hurt to open my mouth and to chew. Today the area is very tender and is still swollen. It still hurts to open my jaw and my ear feels tight and sore. Should I be concerned enough to seek treatment? Are there signs I should watch for?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013