Head injury, mild concussion, soft tissue damage in neck, jaw stiffness. Cause of concern?

Hi i was out about 4 days ago and feel backwards and hit my head on the road fairly hard i have seen a gp and he said i had mild concussion and soft tissue damage in my neck my jaw has also been stiff for the last few days he said to come back if i had any double vision or vomiting ... I have not so far but do sometimes get dizzy spells when im lying down should this b of concern and should i go back to get an mri or ct scan?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012