Head injury, headache. Fluid pooling in head. No family history of hypothyroidism. How to rule out skull injury?

I suffered a serious blow to the back of my head a few days ago, after slipping backwards and hitting the rear of my skull against a desk with the full force of my body weight. After the fall I couldn t move for a little, possibly from shell-shock/surprise, and suffered a blinding headache afterward. Since then my head has felt full and as if there is fluid pooling towards the back or front when I lack (respectively) back or forward. I ve had a headache non-stop after that. I m a 28 year old female, 120 lbs and healthy with no family history of outside hypothyroidism (which I ve tested negative for). I am, however, wondering if a fall like this could do any injury at all or if, because I m young and I didn t lose consciousness or suffer a concusion, that I m fine. What tests would I need to rule out injury to my skull?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012