Head injury behind head, double vision, nausea, pain under jaw, swallowing difficulty. Treatment?

I had some drinks last night, i was pretty drunk then i dont know how i fell and i hit the back of my head. I dont remember much after. Iwoke up this morning with double vision and nausea , under my jaw hurts. I cant open it wide open. The sides of the back of my neck also hurt i cant swallow water properly and i feel sick to my stomach. I feel very sleepy.. Am I in danger should i seek medical help?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012