Having vomiting, head ache, dizziness and diarrhea. Periods with brown discharge. Taking microgynon? Tablet side effect?

Hi I was due my period the day before yesterday, they are usually consistent. However, I vomited all day yesterday and can't keep anything down not even water. It started with a head ache then persisting dizziness. Today my period arrived but brown and I am extremely tired with diarrhoea and I feel so weak. This is not not al for me and I haven't vomitted once in the last 6 years. I'm on microgynon could it b that? Or just a bug?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013