Having serious back pain, itchy nipples, abdominal pain, less periods. What could be happening?

I've been having serious back pain for weeks, i sleep with hot water bottle on my back to relieve the pain, I have itchy nipples, abdominal pain lasting for weeks as well. I have been to the hospital but I was told to wait till I see my period which I did two weeks ago but only lasted three days instead of my usual five days. I don't know what this could be, I will appreciate any suggestion please. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013