Having red itchy patches on skin, started on buttock, vagina. What to do?

Hi, I have red itchy patches on my skin but don t know what it is, it started on the bottom of my right buttock and now I have one the size of a pound coin on my inside thigh and two on my pelvic area and just noticed a tiny one coming on my other thigh, I have voting on my vagina or my lips or anywhere down there but dot know what this is, it looks a bit like nappy rash ... That s the only way I can describe it! Please help
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013