Having rash on my face which is itchy and sticky. What should i do to improve my skin ?

Ew? I have like a rash i guess on my face ..dry, itchy, flaky skin . It s red and it s only around my jawline and on the sides of my chin. I think its a not allergic to anything, and I ve always had oily skin, so its kinda really weird that my skin s all dried up and rough.. When I itch my face it gets sticky. I used a scrub in the shower to remove some of the dead skin, which was dumb because my face is still rough and red and irritated. And it s like, I put toilet paper to my face and looked at it and it was wet...Does anybody know what I can use/do to help my skin?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011