Having occasional pain in hip, arms, elbow and wrist bone. Blood in urine. Are they related?

I have started having some occasional pain in the lower left ab close to the hip bones. I feel like I need to urinate a lot and it is sometimes hard to get the flow started. Two tests that I have had done I ve the past year show I have a microscopic amount of blood in my urine , but my doctor doesn t seem concerned. I have also been having aches in my bones. Mostly my arms from elbow to wrist . I don t know that this is related. What do you recommend?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012