Having mild stomach cramps, tender to touch, headache, feeling weak, gums bleed while brushing. Chances of pregnancy?

O have been wondering if i am pregnant. i have been having mild cramps in my lower stomach, if i press down its tender to the touch. i have been getting headaches on and off. i have also feeling slightly weak on and off. Today while brushingy teeth my gums began to bleed . However my period isn t due until the 24th. I also had intercourse a day or two after ovulation . it was unprotected but only once. i also haven t had sex in a month and a half. I am hopping you could help me determine what the problem may last period started on the 27 of April and i have a 27day cycle
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012