Having medication for Paroxysmal SVT. Skin problems flared up. Medication?

I am a patient having Paroxysmal SVT (Echo shows mild diastolic disfucntion and rest evry thing normal)and was on diltiazem 60 daily for the past two years. Recently when I do some exercise the palpiataion started again. Doctor advised me to take bisopropol fumerate insted of diltiazem. But now I have skin problems seems to be flare up of psoriasis . What medicine I should take, rather go back to Diltiazem and icrease the dose, please give an answer. Thank you Abdul Jaleel
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012