Having kidney stones, stinging sensation while urinating, no blood, no infection. Suggestions?

I had a kidney stone 2 months ago which i passed but there is another one 6mm in my left kidney,i have been fine since passing this kidney stone but for the past 10 days i have had a stinging sensation when urinating as the stream ends then a stinging feeling in my left side of my stomach , this seems to have gotten a little better over the last 2 days and the stinging is a lot less painfull, my urine has been tested, no blood and no infection.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012