Having irregular period. Taken treatment. Now having cyst in ovary, used novelon. Trying to conceive, taking siphene, lynoral, folic acid tablets. What are the chances of conception?

hi i have got married in 2010 nd befor my marriage i used to have irregular periods nd even now i have taken so many tablets nd injection for 6months it resulted me a cyst in right ovary then i used novelon for 2 months now everything is ok but i want to get pregnant nd my doctor gave me siphene nd lynoral 0.01mg nd folic acid tablets,can u tell me by using these tablets i can concieve this month?please tell me
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012