Having abdominal cramps, upper lip swollen. Sgpt level 71 and sgot 191. What could it be?

my sgpt level was 71 and sgot was 191, age 40, female, i am quite lean and exercise also regularly.also along with elevated sgpt and sgot levels i am getting abdomen cramps which come and go for last 2-3 yeasr. they saty for 2 -3 days and go isthe first time i have got my liver function test done.andthirdly i had a swelling on my upper lip for no reason a day back,i have had nver had any allergy before.what could it be.i drink about a glass of wine in a week.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013