Swelling in upper and lower lips, right side of face, tongue swelling, occurs before periods. Hormonal imbalance?

I have been having swelling in my upper lips and bottom lip and the right side of my face and now I woke up this morning with my bottom left side underneathe my mouth a little swollen, and sometimes my tongue swells up, but it is always in the morning around 4:00 or 5:00 A.M. and I have been noticing a pattern that I will get 1 of the swellings before I start my period, is this normal? Does this happen to have something with unbalanced Hormones!!!
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  82 Awaiting Answer