Having abdominal cramps during intercourse. Is it due to vitamin deficiency or problem with reproductive system?

I ve been experiencing severe abdominal cramps (like period cramps, but worse) during sexual intercourse for about 2 years. They occur mostly within a few days of starting my period, and continue through to the end of it. They are lessened by deep breathing , and focused relaxation, a lot like yoga . I ve also noticed that they don t occur as severely or regularly if I exercise regularly during the entire month before. They ve recently started happening happening no where near my period cycle, but I also haven t been exercising. No one else I know has this problem, I m wondering if it indicates a vitamin deficiency, or even something like a problem with my reproductive system?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012