Having Pcos, lower abdominal pain, burning sensation in stomach, diarrhoea. Are these problems related?

hello, I m a 19 yr old girl and yesterday I started experiencing lower abdomen pain and I felt like it was spreading. The pain felt like a burning sensation, it would come for a good 30sec and it was very painful, I tried going to the restroom because I thought I needed to go and I did. I had diarrhea all day until this morbing and everytime I cleaned the front part it was brown discharge . When I was 16 I was diagnosed with PCOS and since then everything has been fine but could any of this relate to it?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012