Have swollen hip and pain while crossing legs. Had collided into another person. Treatment?

In a recent football match (yesterday) I collided heavily into another player with my hip, and the impact left me barely being able to walk and around an hour later there was swelling . Now, there is pain where i try to cross my legs and when i walk, and my hip is still swollen but not as much, with a bruise . It is physically hard for me to move and i think there is something more than just bruising . What could it be?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013