Have sinus and mild asthma. Getting fever and body pain with yellow cough. Medication?

Hello Doctor, I went to a beach this weekend. After coming from beach, I jumped into the swimming pool and stayed there for some time. To give a brief summary of myself, I m suffering from Synus and mild Asthama for a few years. Since then I m not well and having below issues: 1) Stiff Nose 2) Dense Yellow Cough 3) Feverish Feel 4) Full body Pain Could you please suggest, what medication should be taken in such a case. Thanks & Regards | Ashish Pandey
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013