Have polycsytic ovarian syndrome. Taking clomid. Ultrasound test done. Gaining weight. Any relation between weight gain and ovalute?

i have polycsytic ovarian syndrome,,my doctor told me to take clomid so i did, i was ultrasound to check if the clomid worked and it did,,after 5 months of taking clomid it was all goo my menstruation is norma, on the 6th month i gain weight then i was ultrasound the clomid didn't work out i wasn,t ovulating?is there a relationship with the way i gain weight and the reason why i didn,t ovulate?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013