Have pain from pubic bone radiating to hips. Had D&C done. Recommendations?

hi doctor . I had Sharp severe pain after D&C lower left side of pelvic/pubic area I had a D&C over a 3 month ago. First week I was fine. But now I ve been having severe sharp pain coming from the left side of my pubic bone and also left side about where my ovary is. It s unbearable when I sit and I m awakened at night with stabbing pain. It has started to radiate to my hips/pelivc region. still i hava a pain. wat shall i do to get releif from that pain. Is am i should take special diet to get relief from that pain?.pls suggest me?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013