Trauma during playing, swollen pelvic bone, taking Panadol. What can I do?

I have been to ED yesterday and to my GP today. I had a trauma (55 hours ago with making a sliding as a hockey goalie and landing hard on the named area and my protection gear came with the hard plastic sharp edges into my pubic bone and just above my pelvic bone) and suspected hair fracture in my pubic bone (x-rayed), bruised abdomen and also strained musles in the groin area (right side) Above my pelvic bone it is a bit swollen and starting to bruise just today. I am taking panadol 2x 500 mg, 2 tabl. 30 mg codeine and 2 tablets Ibuprofen 500 mg each 4 hours. Still the pain is pretty bad and feel really sick on and off. Nausua, light headed, coughing what hurts and pain radiating to my back as well. What else can I do to feel more comfertable.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012