Pressure in lower abdomen, frequent urination, back ache. Had Tubal ligation, spotted with light discharge. Suggestion?

I had a tubal ligation seven months ago. A week ago i was spotting a light orange and pink discharge which has never happened to me before. afterwards i bled moderately for three days like a period but when i am on my period i have cramps and pubic bone pain you know the classic menstruation symptoms. Well this time the only symptom I had was bleeding. Now my breast are very sore and tender, there is pressure in my lower abdomen,I am experiencing frequent urination , my emotions are all over the place, I am tired and fatigued, I have been wanting to sleep when I am the type of person who does not take naps, my back hurts more than usual, I am having nightmares and that is very unusual for me. What is going on please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012