Have nausea, sickness, breast tenderness. Trying to conceive. Had PCOS. On siphene. Help?

Hello doctor I am married age 26years . I Had PCOS .And i am trying to get pregnant last two month.My gyanec advised me to take Siphene 50mG from second day of period .Igot period on last feb 7 2013 and had intercourse with my husband almost every alternate days from 7 th day to 14 th day. I had a problem of anovulation .I am getting pregnancy symptoms like nausea and morning sickness and breast tenderness from after twenty eight days of my period.I took HPT today (12-3-2013)but it came negative what to do? Can i take HPT after some days or go for blood test.I feel i am pregnant .Please help me
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013