Have nausea and vomiting sensation. Period is late. Had stopped Tri-Sprintec. Reason?

I have been taking tri-sprintec for about 2 months. During that time, each month I had 2 periods. One in the middle of the pack and one at the end when it was suppose to occur. My periods were normal and on time. I have been off of the pill for a little over a month and have not started my period and normally I am very regular even when on the pill. The past couple of days, I have gotten very nauses at the spur of the moment. It comes out of nowhere when I feel like I have to vomit . Not sure of whats going on, and why I havent started my period. Wondering when I should expect it and what could be causing my nausea .
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013