Have kidney failure, suggested kidney transplantation. Best hospital?

Diagnosed with kidney failure and suggested kidney transplantation . Suggest best hospital Hello Doctor, My father has been recently diagnosed for kidney failures and suggested go for kidney transplantation . Can I please let me know the best hospital in Kolkata / Delhi / Gurgaon, which has conducted successful transplants? also a doctors name as reference if possible. what is approximate cost of transplantation? I will be thankful for your kind advice.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013