Undergoing peritonial dialysis. Thin veins. Can I ever stop the dialysis?

sir, I am a kidney patient . and under going peritonial dialisis in Bangaloore now. My creatine level was 12 at the time of starting the dialysis. now i wish to know whether i can stop the dialisis in future. hemodialysis was done for the first time ( eight times). My veins are so thin so AVF proccdure was a failure. Doctor says that my kidney are contracting. I have no sugar, no pressure or nothing. I am still healthy now.Electrolytes are also normal. Your suggestions please sir,
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013