Have irregular periods, weight gain, pimples. Advised miprate, apprehensive. Normally get periods?

i am married and hav a son my age is 28 ,my periods hav been pretty regular after marriage bt since back 4 months i am not having my periods since last months and due to which i hav gained 5 kgs of i consulted gynac she suggested me to take miprate for days 3 times a day i am a lil apprehensiv in taking it since my periods are delayed i am getteing pimples also.i want my periods to occur norally without any drug plz can u suggest meany thing
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013