Have irregular periods even after childbirth. Taking Ovrall and Ashotone. Should I have second child?

Hi, i got am irregular period right from the day it started when i was 14 yrs old after having medicines it use to stop or start later after many yrs dr. Said that will heel after ur 1st child. Now my child is 4 yrs old after pregancy almost 1yr my period was regular again its irregular by 2 and half mon. This doctor has given me ovrall*l 21 taband ashotone syrup still i am taking tabs if i want to go for 2nd child wht will i do now or wht do i tell to doctors
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013