Have irregular periods. HPT negative. Have creamy milky discharge. What is this?

Hello Dr. I have a question first of all I have irregular periods my last one was 2-17-2013. I took 2 HPT in March both negative. Still have not had my period about 4days ago I had bright red spotting with clear mucus I also had pelvic cramping I believed it was my period but it only lasted 1day. Now I've been having a creamy milky discharge. Do you know what can be wrong? I would really appreciate your answer thank you so much and sorry about too much information.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013