Have implant in arm. No bleeding after childbirth. Why is this?

Hi I had the implant in my arm for the full 3 year had it taken out then not replaced I did not bleed in this time and then approximately 2 years later I concieved then a month after he was born (in may) 2012 I had it replaced and have not bled until now why is this do I need to see my doctor? I have recently found out I have got vitamin b12 and folic acid deficiency could this also be doing this? Will the implant still work with these deficiency? Im concerned
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013