Have headache and dizziness.Was diagnosed with concussion after hitting head. Recommendations?

Recently, I was diagnosed with a concussion after hitting my head twice. The first time was in the middle, right side of my head. The second was on the right side of my forehead . It s been a week since the concussion and I have significantly improved. I have occasional headaches and dizzy spells but I was able to work and go to classes today with minimal issues. After going all day with no break, starting at 7am, around 2pm I started getting a slight headache and got really tired. I went back to my room and took a 2 hour nap and felt better. But, in that last class, I noticed a tender spot on my left side of my forehead with a slight bump but I don t remember hitting my head. What signs should I look for if there would be something wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013