Have head tightness, depression, nervousness and fatigue. Head scan fine. Recommendations?

Hi,I am have severe head tightness from the center of the head to neck . Below are my symptoms: I cannot concentrate on the work, become slow. sometimes this also increases if my seating position is wrong I feel like depressed, nervesness, angry for small things, dizziness , less energy, less active, sometimes when have more workload not able to respond.. some times when i went walk in cold (4 degrees and less), I felt like fainting . I have taken head scan when I went to india, but nothing was detected. I used many medicens,i used pain killers, multi- vitamins but not changing the condition.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013