Have gas, acidity, stomach heaviness. Any side effects of Rebek and Topcid?

HI , THIS IS SANJU ARORA, I AM 30YEAR OLD AND I AM HAVING GAS AND ACIDITY PROBLEM FROM LAST 5 TO 6 YEARS ,I ALWAY FEEL HEVYNESS IN MY STOMACH , AND AT THAT TIME I CAN NOT BRETH PROPER AND LOTS OF PROBLEM WITH MY BODY ,ALL TIME I VISIT DOCTOR AND THEY GIVE MEDICINE AND SAY THT U DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM ITS JUST FOBIA OR SOME ANXITY ,IS IT POSIBLE AND NOW I TAKE REBEK DSR CAPSULES EVERY DAY SO IS THERE ANY SIDE IFFECT AND NOW MY DR GIVEN TOPCID 20MG SO CAN I TAKE THAT TABLET. PLESE HELPME FOR THET PROBLEM MY FAMILY LIFE IS TOTALY DISTRUB.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012