Gas, acidity, flatulence due to medicinal side-effects. Taking Rexipra-10, Clonotril, anti-depressants. How to get relief?

Hi Doc, I have been taking Rexipra-10 and clonotril .25 since 2 years now, and on anti-depressants sice last 5-6 years now. the current medication is causing me a lot of side effects and the one most severe of them being gas,acidity and flatuence. Please Please Please help me in 1. Getting rid of the side effects. 2.Getting rid of these medications and standing strong. Thanks, Sachin
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012