Have flu, loss of energy, advanced osteoporosis, actonel combi. Injection of Prolia. Help?

Since having the initial injection of Prolia in November last I have had flu like symptoms . I have pharyngitis have no singing voice and generally have very little energy. Prior to having Prolia I was able to walk ,climb mountains and had loads of energy. I will be 67 yrs on the 19th April and was diagnosed with advanced osteoporosis even though I had taken Actonel Combi faithfully and walked and had a good diet
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013