Have fever, nausea, headache, shoulder and back pain. Had appendix removed. Related?

I am 38 female, been on & off sick for over a month. Had 3 antibiotics, basic bloodwork up, ct lung & head. I get fever, chills, nausea , headaches, severe left shoulder blade pain, lower back pain& today severe diarrhea . I have been extremely unbearably exhausted and I have 3 small kids. My body just hurts and I can t function. I had 2 episodes last month where I would be extremely nauseous & chills all night and take zofran every few hours. Then in the morning be fine. Appendix removed
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013