Have endometriosis, mood swings. Taken Zoladex and Provera. Any suggestions?

I suffer from endrometriosis resulting in cronic pain and very bad mood swings I ve been on zoladex injection and provera but had bad side effects from these. I have been through a number of different [pain killers but none seem to help I feel my GP s dont help when i ask to go to a pain clinic od find alternative ways of dealing with the pain. I want to find ways of dealing with serve mood swings which result in me have irrational anger or depression . can you offer any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012