Have eczema, skin is at its worst, cold, shivering, inflamed skin, swollen eyes. Any permanent cure ?

I have eczema & have had it since early childhood. I am now in my early 70 s. Problem, my skin is at its worst. I feel very sickly, cold, shivering , cannot get warm (despite doing several different things), skin inflammed, sore, miserable, eyes swollen, irrated, I have two small in diameter round hard nodules sticking out: 1) left side on ribs 2) right side on side of breast , neither are painful at this time but I am concerned. 3) left hand pinky hard nodule on second knuckle, very painful, reddened, and hand starting to swell 4) left ankle swollen with no just cause. Please help I am very miserable right now and don t know where to turn. No more steroids, after all these years the effects from the medication is causing my bones to hurt very badly. Thank you in advance, Depressed & Miserable
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013