Have dizziness, body ache, weakness. Been off Cymbalta. Suggest?

I have been off Cymbalta completly for a week now.I came down from 60 to 30 and then 15 doing this every two weeks.I was haveing the dizzy shock spells along the way and am still haveing them but not as bad. After being off for 5 days I have had severe body aches and could not get out of bed ,it is day 8 now am doing some better I am very weak and still have body aches but not as bad. I have been crying which I have been unable to do for year and hopefuly will not need another antidepressiant. How much longer untill it s out of my system?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013