Have difficulty sitting, no tail bone padding, has ALS, weight loss. Something to sit, sleep?

My husband has ALS and has lost a significant amount of weight. He finds it very difficult to sit because there is actually no "padding" on his tailbone. He's in relatively great health otherwise and his ALS is still in the early stages. Can you suggest anything to help him when he sits and sleeps. He has a feeding tube and finds it difficult to lay down at night and sleeps in a recliner. Thank you for your help!
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013