Have cystic ovaries. Cramps, leg pain, dizziness. Using IUD. What is this?

hi, iv had a period but a few days later possibly a week i am bleeding 4 days so far light bleeding yet enough to ware sanitery pad also i have an on gowing problem iv had a child 4y ago i have a iud i have cycstic overys not big i get bad cramps in that area my lower right side that sends pain down my leg making me feel sick and dizzy i have to breath threw the pain till it goes simmiler to contractions that can occoure any time of month iv been back n forth to doctors the first time the pain accoured i was kept in hospital was told an ovary had erupted causing pain in my pelvis and that this was rare now 3 years on i still suffer this pain anytime of month im young i smoke i have a partner im only using an iud and i do not take any drugs and i wanted to know if you could make anything of this as it is still unknown ongoing problem many thanks
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013