Have clear bumps on knuckles, tight, tingly feet, hands, cold sweats in night. Swim lot. What is it?

Hi, I have small clear/pearl like small bumps on my knuckles - they do not itch. I've had them about a week and they seem to have almost gone now. But my hands still feel tight and tingly and I've noticed my feet feel tingly too - between my big toes and on my heals. I've been having cold sweats in the night - is this related? I swim a lot and wondered if it's something I picked up at the pool. Do you know what it is that I have please? Thanks, Jen
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013