Have bloated stomach. Taking Psyllium husk to ease constipation. Advice?

Hi! I am a 51 year old female.I have an issue with my stomach . It is perpetually bloated/and flabby. This has occurred over the last one year. Even though I exercise and watch my diet , it is still the same. More recently I have embarked on taking psyllium husk twice a day morning and night to help ease my constipation . I am now able to move my bowels twice a day but the stomach is ever so bloated and flabby. I am so frustrated! My clothes fit everywhere except around my mid section. Can you please advise! Thank you! Nallini
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013