Have bleeding, stomach pain. Had protected sex, was not advised before two weeks. Will be alright?

Hi , I had an abortion about 2 weeks ago. I was told not to have sex for two weeks , i wasn't given any anti biotics . I had sex after waiting 1 week after the abortion , 2 days later we had sex again , we used a condom both times and he did not cum in me . I was still bleeding when i did this , I'm almost at my 2 week mark in 2 more days and i'm still bleeding and having weird pains in my stomach , Am i going to be okay ? Any advice would work . I know i'm a fool for doing this when i was told not to .
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013