Have bleeding, awful pain. On loestrin, tri sprintec, aviane. What is going on?

I'm 36 years old and have been on the 4 different birth control pills in 2 1/2 years(Loestrin24 FE, came off them b/c of price, then they put me on Sprintec then we tried Tri Sprintec, & now I'm on Aviane.)They would work for a while and then I would have break through bleeding & sometimes a cycle mid pack. Well I've been on Aviane 2 months now and my cycle came on early and it was heavy. Once I thought my cycle was gone I had intercourse and I had awful pain like something was being jabbed with a knife. Whats going on with my body?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013