Changed birth control tablets, had sex, having sore nipples. Pregnancy or side effects?

Hi I had a month on Lo Loestrin Fe birthcontrol and then switch after a month to Tri-Sprintec. I did not skip any pills just went straight to takin Tri-Sprintec after finishing my pack of Lo Loestrin. My boyfriend ejaculated inside me during my first week of Tri-Sprintec, Im scare since i switch and was on tri-sprintec for only a week that I could get pregnant.However my boyfriend insisted that ill be fine since I was already on Lo Loestrin for a month. Now my breast are sore after a week of being on sprintec and my nipples have grown however the soreness is not as bad as a previous time when i was pregnant. Im scare that i might be pregnant since my breast are sore, or if its just a common side effect of tri-sprintec but i dont understand why my nipples have grown a bit pls help?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012