Have a black eye, led to headaches. Is that fine? Is it migraine?

Is it to bad to have a headache 1 day counting some hours after a black eye?, my forehead is swollen and i have pain on my ear and around the eye i got irritated this morning when i went out driving the sun bothered my sight i spent many hours without any food after the injury and it was possibly the reason of this migraine because i remember i had this kind of headache before when i didn t eat properly , i wish to know which kind of sign over a black eye injury would be much to worry about? i feel uncomfortable with the way patients get treated at the nearest hospital and i do have to get up early but can t sleep is 2:15 am please i don t know what to do i haven t had any pain killers after this injury.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012