Have IBS. Irregular period. Have been nauseated with low appetite. What is wrong?

Hi. I am a 21 yr old female with generally good health except for Irritable Bowel Syndrome that flares up every now and then. My concern is that my period has always been a bit irregular but this month it is two months late and instead of red blood there is a tiny bit of brown with a few chunks. It is very light and usually only comes out when I wipe. I am not sexually active so pregnancy is impossible. I have also been nauseous lately with a low appetite and I am not sure if that is related to my IBS or not. I am hoping to get some relief/answers as to whats going on.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012