Has bleeding for long duration during period. Done sonography. On crisanta. Suggest?

My sister is 28 year old and is 74 kg with 5.1she has regular monthly period but this time when she had periods they lasted for 15 days, we consulted the doctor and he gave some medicines to stop them. Post that we did sonography and the reports came absolutely normal without any problem. But today again she is having bleeding, and we consulted doc. Doctor said everything is fine and gave crisanta and obemet for 21 days. please tell me what can be the cause of bleeding
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013